Stan Silva Jr.'s passion for racing coupled with genuine raw talent has brought forth much success in his beginning stage of
professional racing career in the Nascar Series.
He attracts an audience with his aggressive, no fear driving style!
A Castroville, California resident, . is recently married with three children. He is an owner of a growing family owned business. Stan Silva enjoys spending time with his family, hunting, fishing, and especially racing in his spare time.
- Finished 19 th over all of 76 drivers in 2006 Autozone West Series
- Qualified 2nd , Lead the race for 20 laps and finished a career best 3rd at Brainerd International Speedway
- Lead laps at Infineon Raceway/ Brainerd
- Competed in the 1st ever Nascar Busch Series Race in Mexico City, Mexico
- Qualified 23rd at the Busch Series Race at Walkins Glen Speedway in New York.
- Completed a three day advance driving course at Infineon Raceway with the Jim Russell racing school in April of 2002
- Have been associated with the Southwest tour series since 2000
Over 20 years of racing experience in motorcycles, dwarf cars, with achievements like Rookie of the Year, Several championship in different classes of rain
Stan Silva Jr.
P.O. Box 1642
Castroville, Ca 95012
- Infineon Raceway
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Pikes Peak International Speedway
- Phoenix International
- Mesa Marin, Bakersfield
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Watkins Glen, New York
- El Cojon Speedway
- Madera Speedway
- Virginia International Speedway
- Stockton Speedway
- Pacific Raceway Washington
- Brainerd International Irwindale, Irwindale